the field of dental hygiene. They specialize in aligning crooked teeth with braces. Typically, they go out and work with another firm, or they can branch out and create their own. To become an orthodontist, one has to go through years of school, and devotion. The future of the career is looking pretty bright as many opportunities are opening up because of thousands of doctors retiring. The new era of orthodontist is among us. This paper is going to be covering a complete analysis on the nature of the
cause the disease. Even when health professionals claimed that they eradicated one disease, a new and not curable disease emerged as side or direct effect of the treatment of the previous one. Hospital waste management should be a part of hygiene and maintenance activities but in a developing country like Pakistan the authorities have failed miserably to overcome the problem of unattended hospital wastes which is leading to emergence of new and non curable diseases as well as spreading dangerous infectious
It is apparent from the analysis that there is a reflective association between general opinion on brand loyalty and cluster of perfidious customers, ardent customer and flabbergasts customers. The cluster association established that there is a strong association between the general opinion on brand loyalty and cluster of communicate customers, upright customers and excited customers. The non parametric chi- square analysis reveals that the general opinion on brand loyalty
Final Report Factors Influencing Job Satisfaction Towards Customer Relation Department in UBL Head Office Submitted By: Bilal Arif Kashmiri (57010) Supervisor: Sir Usman Aleem Submitted to PAF-KIET Abstract Introduction & Background: Job satisfaction is essential for workers furthermore for the effective association. As per (Lim & S, 2008) if a worker won't be fulfill to his occupation then perhaps he won't be devoted with his employment or to association and disappointment to the employment
paper named ‘Organization and its Context’ Robert B. Pojasek discussed that definition and various aspects of organizational context. According to him the context of an organization has to be identified by considering both the internal and external factors of the organization. It is very important to recognize the core setting of a business before making the strategic decision making. In his research paper ‘Fast-food Industry’ Dr. Essam Ibrahim provides a description of the global atmosphere of the
including essential roles, tasks needed for self-care and living independently in a home, and desired activities important to one’s quality of life” in combination with the agreement of the frailty/disability relationship allows for quantitative analysis of the impact of frailty on health and QOL.15 QOL is a highly subjective multi-dimensional concept. Its definition and quantitative measure
that falls behind cosmetics is captivating. Cosmetics only share 14.6% of the revenue brought in by the industry. As the the top 3 most marketed services they hold over 60% of the revenue. All others such as, perfumes, colognes, deodorants, oral hygiene etc. makeup the other 40%. With 1 million people employed in the industry there are strong growth expectations.