Family Education Analysis

1085 Words5 Pages
Labour 63 13.1 Housewife 200 41.7 Others 4 0.8 Family Education- wise distribution of the Sample: With regard to the education of the family, The sample, on the basis of the education, is classified into four groups i.e. primary, secondary, higher secondary and graduation. The table shows that a majority of 272 (56.7%) of the sample respondent’s family education is primary level only, followed by 165 respondents (34.4 %) whose family education was upto secondary, 38 respondents (7.9 %) family education was upto higher secondary and only 5 (1.0 %) of the sample respondents had families whose education was upto graduation. It shows that majority of the sample respondents’ family members also did not have good education background.…show more content…
Time spent in the kitchen is a challenge to be embraced and is a way to tremendously bless your family. It is a challenge to prepare 3 meals a day for a hungry family and to do it in the most nutritious and frugal way possible. They can all be blessed by the many ways food and eating is a part of their lives. Keeping in this view, the researcher enquired about the availability of the separate kitchen or not. Majority of the sample 185 (41.0 %) respondents reported that they have separate kitchen, remaining 266 (59.0 %) members informed that they don’t have separate…show more content…
From the above table we come to know that out of 451 respondent, a majority 272 (60.3 %) respondents are having bathroom and in the case of latrine, only 132 (29.3 %) members are having and remaining respondent have neither a bathroom nor a latrine. Landed (Agriculture) Property The financial status of the respondents may be evident from the pattern of annual income but it may not reflect the entire status. Hence, data collection on land-holding pattern of the respondents was also attempted and the analysed data is presented in above table. We can gather from the above table that a majority of sample respondents who are 227 in number (50.3 %) possessed agricultural land. On the other hand 224 (49.7 %) of them do not have any agricultural land. The study reveals that majority of the sample respondents have agricultural land. Domestic appliances in the

More about Family Education Analysis

Open Document