Physical Assistant Or Physical Therapy Assistant

140 Words1 Page
You should job shadow a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant to gain a better understanding of what the job includes. There is no better way to figure out if that is what you want to do than experiencing it firsthand. Most physical therapist programs have switched from a master’s degree to a doctor’s degree. Another field that you should look into is occupational therapy. Occupational therapy is a similar work field with similar schooling. If you decide that you do not want commit to that amount of time for schooling, you should look into physical therapist assistant or occupational therapist assistant. Both are associate’s degrees and you get to work directly with the patient. You might try calling local physical therapy offices

More about Physical Assistant Or Physical Therapy Assistant

Open Document