Fitness Payout Speech

1411 Words6 Pages
Are you curious about the secrets on how to get that perfect toned body in record time? We were curious about that too, so we asked the best of the best in fitness for the ultimate move and motivation tricks to kick start your fitness routine. Try and implement a few of these tips every week, and you'll definitely get faster and better results! 1. Hop on and tone up on the treadmill Michael George, trainer and owner of Integrated Motivational Fitness in Los Angeles, recommends to save our time at the gym and do a 10-minute cardio and sculpt session. He advises us to hop on the treadmill while holding three to five pound dumbbells in each hand while doing a brisk walk. A short one-minute set of bicep curls, shoulder presses, triceps extensions,…show more content…
Start by doing basic jumps for about 5 minutes and then jump twice as high and turn the rope twice as fast so it passes under your feet twice before they hit the ground. This does require a lot of timing and patience, but the payout will get you in great shape. 8. Give yourself a break Maureen Wilson, owner, personal trainer, instructor at Sweat Co. Studios in Vancouver, B.C., says that you don't have to constantly be perfect to gain results. Follow the 80/20 principle. As long as you regularly workout and watch what you eat for 80 percent of the year, you can relax for the other 20 percent of the year when you need to catch up with work and relax on the holidays. Fitness isn't an all-or-nothing proposition. 9. Get a jump on weight loss Michael George recommends adding plyometric jumps to your workout. This will help improve your leg strength and stamina and also help to sculpt your legs. Find a sturdy box that's at least one foot high. Start in a standing position, and then do an explosive jump to the middle of the box and then jump back down. This should be repeated for about 20…show more content…
and personal trainer at the Gym in New York City, advises to reach for fruits or high-fiber crackers to fuel your body and consume them an hour before you exercise. If you plan on doing a longer session, for example for 90 minutes or longer, try to include some protein so that the carbs can process much slower, and this will give you longer-lasting energy. Your best bet would be a half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a trail mix or low-fat cheese and crackers. 11. Maximize your crunches Steve Ilg, founder of Wholistic Fitness Personal Training and author of Total Body Transformation (Hyperion, 2004), advises against relaxing your abs when you lower your body to the ground. This will maximize the ab-toning benefits you'll gain. To maximize the firming abilities or this exercise you must sustain the contraction with your abs all the way till you reach the ground. 12. Intensify your

    More about Fitness Payout Speech

      Open Document