Founded in FEB 2000 by Mr. ShripalMorakhia as a online trading portal presently Sharekhan has it’s presence in PAN India with over 1500 outlets serving 10,00,000+ customers across more than 450 cities. Sharekhan also has international presence through its branches in the UAE and Oman.
Kotak Securities Limited:
It is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank and one of the oldest broking houses in India founded in 1994 by Mr. Uday Raj Kotak. Presently Kotak Securitites has its presence with 1157 branches in 367 cities across India and serving 9,33,000 customers.
ICICI Securities Ltd:
ICICI Securitites Ltd. Is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank it has its head office in Mumbai and operates in 66 cities and towns in India and global offices…show more content… • To regulate and control the business on stock exchanges and other security markets.
• To make registration and to regulate the functioning of intermediaries such as stock brokers, sub-brokers, share transfer agents, merchant bankers and other intermediaries operating on the securities market.
• To provide suitable training to intermediaries. This function is useful for healthy atmosphere on the stock exchange and for the protection of small investors.
• To register and regulate the working of mutual funds including UTI (Unit Trust of India).
• To promote self-regulatory organization of intermediaries.
• To regulate mergers, takeovers and acquisitions of companies in order to protect the interest of investors.
• To prohibit fraudulent and unfair practices of intermediaries operating on securities markets.
• To issue guidelines to companies regarding capital issues.
• To conduct inspection, inquiries & audits of stock exchanges, intermediaries and self-regulating organizations and to take suitable remedial measures wherever necessary. This function is undertaken for orderly working of stock exchanges &…show more content… Research covers a wide spectrum from macroeconomics forecasts to penetrating analysis of companies and sectors; the research
hs highly rated for its accuracy, clarity and comprehensive coverage which include Networks:
The company has a network of 2300 plus outlets across India covering 200 cities in the country, including 25 regional offices at Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Gujarat with 67,500 customers registered in retail. It has tied up with Bajaj-Allianz, one of the leading insurance companies in India for distribution of their insurance products. In a 200 crores rupees deal, LKP Forex and Thomas Cook India merged for the foreign exchange space in India
• LKP Finance (NBFC) is registered with RBI and listed on BSE.
• Established in 1948. The company went public in 1986.
• Key businesses include Equity broking and Distribution, Fixed Income, Merchant Banking and Treasury.
• Large client base of ~80,000 registered customers in broking.
• Total broking turnover of ~ Rs. 604 billion in