1. The name of the company.
Al Futtaim Group (Motors).
2. Introduction about the company.
Al Futtaim Group.
It was established on 1930’s as trading business by Mr. Abdullah Al Futtaim, Al Futtaim is the biggest holding company in Dubai, as well as it have many branches around Middle east and Europe. Al Futtaim group activities have divided to seven instructors which are automotive, Retail, Electronic, Engineering and technology, Real Estate, Financial services and general services. (1)
The most important thing about Al Futtaim that’s always responding for the changing needs of customer and society as well as committed to provide their customer with the best products in the world with best customer services team. The success…show more content… Al Futtaim is the biggest distributed company in the world of automobiles and automotive products in the UAE and it were growing very fast in the latest years. Their customer service center is using high communication standards which attract the customer and they have the biggest showrooms in the world. (2)
3. Vision and Mission.
Group Mission: To be the best chosen for their customer by providing intelligent business solutions and the highest level of services and quality. (1)
Grow by being the Best in Service, Quality and Efficiency. (1)
4. Explain the completive priorities of the company?
• In 1984 Hayes and Wheelwright submitted that companies compete in the marketplace by morality of one or more of the following competitive priorities:-
•…show more content… Explain the resource of capacity (capacity planning).
1- Explain the strategies which are related to the resources capacity.
• Leading (anticipation of future demand increases) [The expected outcome of our transformation is to sustainably double our size in the next 5 years, continuing the growth trend of the past 20 years, within the capacity of our BBB rating and always under prudent financial management].
2- Explain if the company uses out sourcing. Over time. Shift system.
• Out sourcing (obtain good or service from an outside supplier) [Al Futtaim Motors is the exclusive distributor of Toyota, Lexus, Hino trucks and Toyota Material Handling equipment in the UAE].
• Shift system [ from Sunday till Thursday, from 8 to 5] (one shift).(6)
7. Explain the forecasting method which the company is using.
• SWOT analysis: one of the famous planning tools which will analyze the situation of companies and analysis of internal and external business environment from global, suppliers, competitors, customers and other.
1- Strengths: Availability of spare auto parts and the existence of