Spiced Sweet Potato Flapjacks
• 6 eggs, whisked
• 2 sweet potatoes, roasted and peeled
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 1 tablespoon raw honey
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place the roasted sweet potatoes in a bowl and use a potato masher to mash the meat.
2. Mix in the eggs and honey. Season the batter with nutmeg and cinnamon powder then mix well.
3. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high flame. Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes. Flip it over then cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
4. Place the cooked flapjacks on a plate and serve immediately.
5. This recipe yields 3-4 servings. LUNCH
Mango, Cod, and Veggie Packets
• 4 cod fillets…show more content… Place the chopped bacon in a skillet over high flame. Cook the bacon until brown then add onions into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Lower the flame to medium. Add sweet potatoes, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika into the pan and stir. Cover then let it cook for 8 minutes.
3. After 8 minutes, uncover the skillet and stir the sweet potato hash. Create 4 hollow wells in the potato mixture. Break an egg into each well and cover the skillet. Let the eggs cook for 5 minutes.
4. Place the hot skillet on a wooden chopping board and serve immediately.
5. This recipe yields 4 servings. DINNER
Peppered Beef Tenderloin
• 2 beef tenderloin steaks, fat trimmed off
• 3 teaspoons olive oil
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
• ¼ teaspoon white pepper
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Place the tenderloin in a bowl then drizzle half of the olive oil all over the meat. Sprinkle salt, peppercorns, white pepper and cayenne pepper onto the steaks and rub until all sides are