30 Amazing Things You didn't know about L'Oréal
L'Oréal Paris cosmetics are more than beauty essential, “Because, We Are All Worth it.”
This French cosmetic company is the world’s largest and L'Oréal Paris also ranks amongst the world’s most valuable cosmetics company. And, it is undoubtedly the most loved beauty brands for the ladies, who love to look their best.
But, apart from having the maximum number of L'Oréal Paris lipsticks or having their entire product range, do you know some interesting facts about your favorite brand?
Well, here we present 30 amazing things that you didn’t know about L'Oréal Paris.
1. L'Oréal Group was started in the year 1909, by Eugéne Schueller, who was originally a chemist. He developed the Auréale, which…show more content… L'Oréal Paris face backlash for its advertisements suggesting wrinkle removal ability of its products.
18. L'Oréal Paris has pledged that by the year 2020, it will ensure that none of its subsidiary company as well as, the parent company will link its products to deforestation and will switch materials for 100 percent renewable sources.
19. L'Oréal Paris has marked its entry in the global list of the 100 most sustainable companies, from Corporate Knights.
20. The “Telescopic” mascara from L'Oréal Paris claimed that it will make eyelashes 60 percent longer. However, it was found that it made the eyelashes bigger and not longer, so L'Oréal Paris had to face backlash from the British Advertising Standards Authority.
21. In the year, 2011, L'Oréal Paris once again faced backlash for its Lancôme ad that features Julia Roberts. The photos were airbrushed, which the company later acknowledged.
22. At the head office of L'Oréal Group, at Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, near Paris, is the largest hair salon, not just in Europe, but the entire world.
23. The hair salon at the head office of L'Oréal Group has above 90 hair dresser, who served more than 300 women. These customers also serve as the subjects for checking out new