OCBC Bank group is one of the best example for banking business. It is shown when they prioritise their vision and mission as the key of success. To be the bank of choice with world class they have an aim for customers, products, risk management, productivity, people, and shareholder value. This will affect the business move forward. The four functions of management implement in this company are planning, organizing, leading and controlling. These four functions performed properly and well done in this company to become the reason for organizational success. Internal and external stakeholders have contribute in this company to create innovation and create new ideas for company development. 1.0 Introduction
A business organization…show more content… 3.2 Mission
• Providing and developing innovative and high quality financial services that exceed growing public expectations with best results
• Nurturing mutually beneficial and cooperative networks based on mutual trust
• Creating a work environment that ensures the growth of professionalism and organizational renewal with a familial spirit
• Building public trust through ethical, caring and prudent behaviours
4.0 Goals of OCBC Bank
Goals means a measurable and an observable having one or more objectives to be achieved within a more or less fixed timeframe.
These goals includes what OCBC Bank aim for customers, products, risk management, productivity, people, and shareholder value;
• To build relationships with customers and involves treating customers with respect and integrity, and consistently dealing with them in a fair and professional…show more content… Internal Stakeholders
Internal stakeholders means people who are committed to serve for your organization such as employees, donors, shareholder and etc.
Employees roles that should consider towards development is they must be able to perform work properly such as serve the clients with a good attitude. This would ensure they have responsibility to the tasks that they are assigned to. This will affect the business by being the bank of choice with world class.
Donors’ roles is to generate development as brokers and networkers on behalf of the businesses by creating conducive investment environment. This will affect the business financial development increases.
External stakeholders means people who are affected by your tasks as supplier, competitors, society and etc.
Competitors will trigger the spirit to compete with each other to be the best organization. Without competitors, a businesses would have no reason to keep prices in check. This will affect the business to drive innovation and create new ideas to lead business