Improvement in the delivery and representing of better services and attracting more customers. The research was carried out on the Hafez distribution company located in Marvdasht kilometer 2, Fathabad road.
• The main question
Is there the meaningful relationship between the efficiency of broadcasting companies and the management of transportation, warehousing and collection, and modern technology?
1. Is there a meaningful relationship between the efficacy in the capillary distribution channel and the completeness of the goods portfolio?
2. Is there a meaningful relationship between the efficacy in the capillary distribution channel and transport management and transport fleet?
3. Is there a…show more content… 2. A large number of companies and distribution centers are supplied through wholesale distribution channel.
1. Due to the special methods of cash and credit in the goods market, they are usually much lower than their actual price, and so-called the goods is damaged.
2. The companies have no control over the market distribution methods.
3. The risk of repayment of the cost of goods sold is increased.
4. The distribution channel of the company was disposal to the bankers in form of quasi-monopoly, which is risky for the company, in the long-term.
Distribution of goods through the broadcasting companies network:
Basically, due to every person with a record and any amount of money can establish a distribution company. There are a large number of small distribution companies in different places that the activity risk with these companies either in terms of repayment cost of goods sold and whether they are so high in terms of controlling their activities that actually do not prefer any activity with these