5. Gender Insensitivity: The absence of gender affectability is as yet an issue in numerous organizations. Curiously, organizations who have female CEOs are for the most part more gender-accommodating. Despite the fact that women managers at the senior level have endeavored to present some gender-accommodating arrangements, it has just been fruitful in a couple of cases. A few of the women managers at the center level have expressed that they needed to take a break from work and their profession for family reasons, in light of the fact that their organizations were not sufficiently delicate to value the circumstance. Certain strategies could advance women and make the association more gender comprehensive.
6. Government inaction: Government…show more content… Destructiveness may manifest itself as physical violence against others, destruction of property or propagation of malicious rumours about people in the company and the company itself.
Recommendations to break the Glass ceiling
1. To improve the status of women participation in managerial leadership positions, support of the executive body and top-level management is an essential constraint. The Chief Executive Officer or The Chair Person should recognize the role of women participation in organisations.
2. The organisation should take stern steps to identify barriers and address the issues to compensate to improve progress of women in managerial advancements
3. Potential career guidance, world-class training, and leadership development programmes should be enforced to improve self-confidence of stereotype women in the corporate arena
4. Monetary aids to be granted for academic improvement of women in the non-traditional field to encourage women participation in fields such as science and…show more content… Gender discrimination is a hindrance in any social setup on its economic advancement (Catalyst, 1990). Orthodox beliefs of generalized ideas have to be challenged to attain maturity. Women workforce is contributing a majority of the workforce in building national economic state; including both paid and unpaid labour of women in a nation taking various roles in their life. While the significance of the women labour force is identified and their participation is understood taking no action is nothing less to a crime in a society for its own improvement. In any said organisation which is a social unit of its own should understand the contribution of women leaders and their potential to build corporate empires. Maternity and menstruation should be treated fairly and should not be considered a weak state of a gender. As some scholars argue, Glass ceiling isn’t a limiting external factor but a ceiling of one’s own imaginary limitation of one’s ambition. Women managers should concern in advancement and shall not inculcate a habit of complaining of injustice; which is a concern of its