1) What is the name and URL address of each competitor? AV Mankato, http://www.avmankato.com/?category=Lighting
2) What is your impression of their Internet strategy? The internet strategy is simple, easy to use, and clear. It solely exists to provide business details and to browse through selections. There is nothing distracting, and consumers can easily browse through the site, select items, and add the items to their cart.
3) What impresses you about each competitor's site? AV Mankato's site was impressive because of how clear, up-to-date, and easy to navigate to each product type. Once a product was selected they provided pricing, details, and other details about checkout and policy.
4) What you would do to improve each…show more content… DIY DJ Rentals, http://www.diydjrentals.com/
2) What is your impression of their Internet strategy? Their internet strategy is purposeful. On the homepage it describes the services the company provides and why the company exists and what it has to offer for consumers.
3) What impresses you about each competitor's site? The contrast of colors, the font, and the accessibility of the site were all impressive. The offered different packages of sound equipment as well as individual products that could be rented. By suggesting these packages, it makes it easier for consumers to get what they need for an affordable price.
4) What you would do to improve each competitor's web site? The only thing I would suggest improving on the site would be to include more high-end products that could be rented individually.
5) Evaluate and describe your impression of each site's overall design. As previously stated, the site was very easy to access and navigate through. The pictures were effective, and the font and color contrasts were easy to the eye. The site was simple and effective.
6) Evaluate and describe your impression of each site's special features or