3.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
The main objective of this study is to understand the process of recruitment and selection of 2Coms Consulting Pvt. Ltd. and its impact. Some main areas that were touched upon are given as follows:
• To study and understand the methods and procedures used for recruitment and selection in 2Coms Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
• To learn what is the process of Recruitment and Selection that should be followed
• To lay emphasis on theoretical knowledge in the field of Human Resource Management
• To evaluate the existing recruitment and selection methods
• To understand what the candidates expect from the company
• To understand what the company expects from candidates
• To summarize the recommendations of existing recruitment…show more content… Good convincing and analyzing skill
• 2. Should be target driven and able to handle pressure
• 3. Should be a self-motivator and work as an independent contributor
• 4. Prior Experience preferably recruitment
• 5. Good Communication skills
3.4 EXTERNAL RECRUITMENT THROUGH CAMPUS HIRING – FOR PLACEMENTS/INTERNSHIPS:
• Campus hiring is a kind of external recruitment for the company where the company holds a campus drive with educational institutes in order to provide job opportunities to the students of the institute.
• The following are the stages involved in the recruitment process:
3.4.1(A) PREPARATION AND RESEARCH –
First stage brings about deciding what the job post would be which in turn would lead to creating job description and job specification.
Job profile– Recruiter (entry level)
1. Good convincing and analyzing skill
2. Should be target driven and able to handle pressure
3. Should be a self-motivator and work as an independent contributor
4. Prior Experience preferably recruitment…show more content… The excel sheet is updated as well
The HR intern reports the same to the HR head and with reference to the HR head a date, venue and time is fixed.
The concerned placement officer is informed about the same and the HR intern has to keep constant contact with the officer to confirm the drive
An official mail is sent to the placement officer confirming the details about the drive
It is the duty of the placement officer to inform the interested candidates about the drive and he/she should make sure that their candidates will be attending the drive.
Another way to inform the candidates is to personally call them and confirm with them whether they are interested.
3.4.2 EVALUATION OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
• The recruitment process’ main objective is to select candidates in the best way as well as assess the quality of selected candidates
• In 2Coms it was found that the number of selected candidates was evaluated on the basis of Group Discussion and Aptitude test and only the best were sent