Everybody wants to keep the shining and gorgeous skin forever; although, skin loses its glowing youthfulness at some point with increasing age. Stretch marks are noticeable lines on the skin area, primarily found in the abdominal wall, thighs, upper arms, buttocks and even breasts.
Stretch marks are incredibly clearly unsightly and ruin the looks for many years. The cause could possibly be unexpected weight loss or gain, change in the body mass, genetic factors, stress, and also pregnancy. You must be planning how to eliminate these stretch marks, in that case, continue reading, listed here are the perfect home remedies that may help you in eliminating these unpleasant marks from your skin.
Lemons are natural whitening agents with awesome properties that are…show more content… • Carefully rub your stretch marks with a half part of lemon in circular motions
• Do this tip for at least 10 mins and allow the lemon absorb into your skin
• After that wash it off with warm water.
Potato juice has minerals and vitamins which help in the rejuvenation of skin cells. This is exactly considered one of the simplest home remedies for stretch marks. It offers various phytochemicals, such as polyphenols and carotenoids. Potato is found to be effective in revitalizing elastin and collagen synthesis, which makes it appropriate for fading away stretch marks.
• Slice a small potato into thicker sized pieces.
• Massage it over your stretch marks
• Let it sit in the infected area for 5-10 short minutes.
• Clean it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Aloe vera includes plant collagen which will help restore the skin.
Collagen is extremely important to the skin since it helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and enhances the softness of the skin. It is really recommended use fresh aloe vera gel, extracted from the plant
• Get aloe vera leaf and strip away its external skin. Extract the gel from the inside of the