HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES
We should be aware of the healthy breakfast recipes because breakfast is the most important meal—giving us a much required energy throughout the day. Usually many of us skip breakfast when we have to go somewhere immediately and sometimes we do not like the breakfast at all—or worse, we turn to calorie- and carbohydrate-laden foods that even the most healthy and fit person must not eat. We should supply our body the energy it requires by trying these simple and tasty healthy breakfast recipes!
The Bagel Gone Bananas INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPIE
• 3 tablespoons natural nut butter, such as almond, cashew or peanut
• 2 teaspoon honey
• Pinch of salt
• 2 whole-wheat bagel, split and toasted
• 2 small banana, sliced
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Mix together nut butter, honey and salt in a bowl. Divide the mixture…show more content… Then pour the almond butter mixture over the ingredients and stir with a spoon unless no spots and marks remain. Put it to another pan. Lightly coat your hands with cooking spray and press the mixture down properly so we get a layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 35 minutes; cut it and arrange it into 6 bars.
TIPS & NOTES
• Tip: Place it in closed container at room temperature or refrigerator may also be used for up to 2 week or freeze for up to 2 month; at normal temperature.
• Ingredient: For this recipe, we use sweetened puffed multi-grain cereal, such as 8 Whole Grain Puffs.
• Almond butter is very good and can be found at natural-foods stores and large shops, with the peanut butter.
• Turbinado sugar is raw cane sugar. It’s coarse-grained and light brown in color, with a simple flavor.Get it from in those areas of large shops which have natural foods.
Serving: 334 calories; 20 g fat (2 g sat, 6 g mono); 20 mg cholesterol; 48 g carbohydrates; 15 g included sugars; 6 g protein; 4 g fiber; 84 mg sodium;
Nutrition: Magnesium (29% daily value).
Carbohydrate: 2 1/2
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 2