Integra Insurance Broker
Büyükdere Caddesi, Levent 199 Plaza No 199/3 4. Levent Istanbul Turkey www.integrabroker.com Çağlayan Insurance Broker which has been founded in 1981 and operating for over 30 years in the Turkish insurance market has changed it’s name to “Integra Insurance Broker” after the acquisition of it’s majority shares by Kemal Dinçer and Mert Yücesan on August 2015.
Mert Yücesan has been with Marsh Turkey since 1987 and acted as the CEO of the company since 1997.
Kemal Dinçer was the co-founder of Dinçer & Dinçer Insurance Broker in 1987 and became shareholder and board member of Gras Savoye Turkey in 2008. Mr. Dinçer has been acting as Managing Partner and Chief Marketing Officer. One of the top missions of Integra…show more content… Along with the others “Employee Benefits” team is formed by specialists with extensive experience in non-life insurance industry and with backgrounds as HR heads of multinational companies or world’s largest brokers.
The wide use of new technology to deliver analytical models and capabilities is another competitive advantage of Integra.
Our approach is forming close working relationships with our clients and developing a thorough understanding of our client’s needs and their changing needs. The excellent service and solutions tailored to the precise needs will help us reaching one of our priorities; forming and nurturing long-term client…show more content… • We start by providing Information;
• on Social Security Scheme and the content of it
• on what is mandatory and what is obligatory for the Employer
• on local laws and regulations of Health & Life Insurance and Pension Plan
• on tax applications and advantages to Employer’s and Employees
• on benchmark based on the industry of the Employer
• Analysis of benefits and propositions of the benefit scheme
• Collecting quotes from different insurance carriers and pension companies
• Putting all the quotes to an order and prepare a comparison table with all the details and differences
• Collecting all the necessary data from the Employer and the Employees to issue the policy and transfer them accordingly to the insurer
• Delivery of the policy to the Employer and the individual certificates separately to the Employees
• Appointing a designated specialist for each client for routine daily operations including the claim handling and to answer any special request or question from the HR departments or directly from the employees
• Monthly detailed reports on current status (number of employees, dependants etc.) and ratios of the claims (cumulative ratio, medical institutions used, pick claims etc.)
Insurance Carriers and Pension