I have noted the key drivers in terms of enablers and their criteria each weighing according to the importance demonstrated in this particular case study
5. Processes, Products and Services.
5a. Processes are designed and managed to optimize stakeholder options:
• The first and foremost indication of these particular criteria mentioned in this case study: is the fact that DAFZA designs the process to provide competitive costs for leasing their facilities hence optimizing the options given to stakeholders.
• In turn, DAFZA already forms the perfect hub for trading in low volume and high-value products from industries like telecommunication and electronics, pharmaceuticals, aviation and logistics and much more.
• DAFZA sponsors…show more content… • Contractors are rewarded in terms of the continuation of their contracts.
• Awards are also handed out to tenants who are using the services so they can increase their awareness in terms of the environment and health and safety.
1. Leadership: looking at the case study selected; no mission vision or any leadership criteria were openly mentioned so below was after rigorous analyses in correlating any hidden statements.
1d.Leaders reinforce a culture of excellence with the organization’s people:
• Many awards have been accredited by DAFZA including ISO 9001 certification, DQA, the Dubai government excellence award and much more. All these awards require attentive commitment from the top management in another context, leadership is one of the most important aspects to acquire any certification or award to practice the culture of excellence daily.
The main drivers illustrated above are summarized as follows:
1. To meet stakeholder needs and requirements
2. Focus on the perception of people and their connection with society
3. To be the fastest growing free zone in the rejoin
4. To acquire the title of the central hub of marketing and trade…show more content… The questioning of the performance of an organization is approached in a strategic and structured way. RADAR logic set the following standards that an organization should follow:
1. Define the results it is aiming to achieve.
2. To plan and execute a set of methods to deliver the defined results.
3. Organize the methods in a practical and efficient way to guarantee easy implementation.
4. To analyze and improve the methods based on feedback and observation.
RADAR methodology can be broken down into smaller stages and this can help with a stronger analysis of the organization and what they can expect. RADAR can also be applied in different ways to help the organization to continue improvement of all aspects and departments involved, by:
• Measuring the development of the methods applied
• Measuring the quality of results accomplished
• Assisting to assemble the improvements
The ASQ Service Quality Division believes that the following are the benefits an organization can expect from adopting the RADAR methodology:
• Vision of additional possible