Dr.B.R.Ambedker –the champion of the rights of Marginalised sections.
“Ambedker combined in himself the role of social reformer, apolitical leader and a spiritual guide of the untouchables. He, therefore played unique role in shaping the mind and the political outlook of this community.....Ambedker did achieve the object of including the consciousness of civil rights in his community”
Dr.B.R.Ambedker’s full name was Bhimrao Ramji Ambedker .His family came from a villge Ambavade in Mandangad the district of Ratnagiri. His father was called Ramji Maloji Sakpal and his mother Bhimbhai. Dr.B.R.Ambedker was born in the untouchable Mahar community, known for its Valour, power and honesty.Maloji; the grandfather…show more content… 2) Vasant Moon (2002),D.R.Babasaheb Ambedker,Transeleted by Asha Damle, National Book Trust of India. New Delhi. ISBN 978-81-237-3860-4.
3) Dr.Kaushlendra Mishra(2011) Dr.B.R.Ambedker As A Human Right Leader. Navayug Books International .New Delhi-1100053.
4) D.R.Jatava(2008),B.R.Ambedkar In Modern World.ADB publishers.Jaipur,India.
5) Lawrence D’Souza,Political Views And Thoughts of Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkr. Cyber Tech Publications. New Delhi.
6) Rak Kumar Ambedkar and Women, Common Wealth Publications .New Delhi-978-81-311-0300-5.
7) Sumit Saurabh Srivastava (20160) women’s link. Journal July-September pp-16-17. 2016.
8) Zelliot,Eleanor.(2003.Dr.Ambedkar and the Empowerment of women ”,in Anupama Rao(ed),Gender & caste ,Kali for women & Women Unlimited New Delhi ,PP.204-218.
9) Moon ,Meenakshi and Urmila Pawar .(2003) we made history too:Women in the Early Untoucble Libaration Movemen”In Anupama Rao (ed).
10) Jondhale, Surendra. (2013) “Theoretical underpinning of Emancipication of Dalt Women, in P.G.Jogadand (ed),Dalit women in India: Issues and Perspectives ,Gyan Publishing House .New Delhi in collaborate University of Pune.